Already applied?View Dashboard
Admin Assistant – Data AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 660103BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted May. 23, 2019
Job Summary:Disney Streaming Services is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support the Data Analytics Department. This role will focus on administrative duties including, but not limited to, managing calendars, scheduling meetings requiring significant coordination/follow up, arranging meeting space as well as video and conference calls, ensuring timely and effective communications, managing departmental invoices, and booking extensive travel.
Responsibilities:Primary Admin support to 4-5 VP’s in Data Analytics
- Heavy calendar management: ability to stay on top of ever changing calendars and coordinate last minute, urgent meetings amongst executive teams operating across multiple time zones
- Coordinate meeting space, conference calls, or video conferences (ensure the technology functions properly)
- Ensure executives are running on time when in back to back meetings, send prompts to wrap up when needed, and if late, notify the next meeting
- Provide office support such as photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, and ordering office supplies
- Provide general office management support including the maintenance of supplies and handling of IT and office services related matters
- Notify facility teams of issues occurring in the office
- On-board new employees: request seating, IT access, acquisition of appropriate equipment, providing general team and systems orientation, establishment of remote access and all other necessary functionality requirements
- Manage the booking and coordination of domestic and international business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, registering for conferences
- Business entertainment planning, i.e.: researching/planning meals/meeting spaces out of town, making reservations
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Participate in administrative team meetings and activities, provide backup to other assistants as needed, contribute to common administrative duties
- Assistant in helping team celebrations as needed
- Minimum of 3 years - 5 years supporting a VP or EA experience at an equivalent level
- Minimum of 1-3 years using Microsoft Office components (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience using business management software, i.e.: SAP and Concur
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to develop rapport with fellow assistants across all of TWDC
- Self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency and intuitive ability to anticipate needs; treat every task for the executives as urgent as this is key to success within fast paced, tech environment
- Must be resourceful and comfortable independently navigating the unknown
- Solid organizational skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Must possess professionalism and discretion with confidential information
- Must enjoy a super-fast paced, fun and innovative environment
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.