Admin Assistant – Finance, Accounting & ITApply NowApply Later Job ID 916984BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jan. 12, 2022
Responsibilities:The ideal candidate must be able to represent the office in a professional and positive manner. Ideally, this person will also have the ability to build strong relationships, be a team player, and proactively provide assistance whenever needed. The desire to learn and grow is a must.
- Provide administrative support to the finance, accounting and IT executives (e.g., answer/screen incoming phone calls, maintain calendars, and prepare/process expense reports)
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, teleconferences and other web-based meetings
- Provide support with updating or editing presentations
- Review and analyze license agreements for database entry into our licensing IT system
- Handle tax and other paperwork requests from vendors and licensees
- Assist IT with purchase order processing and budgeting
- Interface effectively with internal Disney departments, executives, and business units
- Work on special projects as needed
- Ability to be flexible and available to work overtime when needed
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative capacity
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Detail-oriented with proven skills when it comes to organization and prioritization
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment when executing tasks without supervision
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects at any given time and to operate within an organization that conducts business across multiple time zones
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, prioritize, meet deadlines, and be resourceful/flexible, all while maintaining absolute professionalism and confidentiality
- Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity, and be willing to assume challenges/increased responsibilities
- Ability to quickly learn internal processes and the basics of who to reach out to with questions
- Minimum 1 year supporting a senior level executive in a large organization
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Entertainment, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.