Advanced Ops SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 864467BR Location New York, New York, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 25, 2021
- Lead vendor certification process:
- Primary point-of-contact with 3rd party vendors
- Lead testing and implementation
- Partner with Research, Legal, and Ad Sales stakeholders on all stages of certification including final approval
- Use ad server expertise and industry knowledge to make recommendations for certification and/or modification
- Maintain list of status for approved/unapproved vendors
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to ensure new products meet Sales and Ops needs. Test, approve, and confirm functionality of new ad products and new ad experiences
- Work directly with Engineering, Ad Tech Vendors, and Ad Ops to troubleshoot and resolve technical and reporting issues
- Manage product catalog available in Order Management System to meet Sales needs and/or new product availability
- Escalate and manage system-wide bugs to ensure timely resolution while minimizing business impact
- Spearhead Ad ops training and create documentation on best practices, implementation, and technical limitations for new products and new vendors
- 3-4 years working in digital advertising capacity, with a focus on ad technology, ad systems, or ad product
- Strong understanding of ad experience with tags, trafficking, and troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills. Ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences, both orally and written.
- Familiarity with digital advertising standards and best practices
- Strong analytical experience
- Experience with multi-platform debugging and proxy tools
- Prior experience in managing/participating in multi-departmental work groups
- Superior prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with project management tools
- Excel power user
- Experience stewarding multiple 3rd party vendor relationships concurrently
- Familiarity with Google Ad Manager
- Familiarity with Operative.One
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.