Analyst, AttributionApply NowApply Later Job ID 10011557 Location New York, New York, United States / Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 28, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney’s Advertising Sales Research Team is seeking a talented person to help create the future of television and innovate in the advertising and measurement space. The Attribution Analyst will help lead projects and analyses to demonstrate the effectiveness of Hulu as an advertising platform that drives measurable results for our clients.
The successful candidate will work directly with the sales team to understand client measurement needs and challenges and manage our data partners and vendors to execute ROI measurement and downstream behavior of the Disney audience. If you’re the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Disney may be the place for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in managing custom research studies across a variety of vendors and data providers, design research that directly attributes consumer purchase behavior to exposure to ads on Disney properties (Hulu, ABC, ESPN, Freeform, etc.)
- Track and monitor attribution & ROI projects across study life stage - from feasibility and set-up to creation of research deliverables and insights
- Develop case studies from ongoing and completed analyses
- Consult with sales and advertiser clients to provide them the context to help optimize Disney media plans and buys
WHAT TO BRING
- 1+ years of media experience at a publisher, research vendor, data provider, ad-tech/mar-tech company.
- Experience with, and a strong understanding of research methodology, data, and analytics.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative research with client needs in mind, write clearly, and translate data into insights
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the media business, with an emphasis on premium video.
- Must have excellent presentation building and writing skills.
- Experience with questionnaire design and advertising effectiveness measurement and familiarity with a variety of marketing research techniques and methodologies is helpful.
- Team player with the ability to build good rapport with both internal and external clients.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.