Analyst, Inventory AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 916295BR Location New York, New York, United States / Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Addressable Inventory Analytics team is seeking a Digital Inventory Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Digital Inventory Analyst, you will leverage data to evaluate performance, analyze strategies to optimize yield and implement best-practices to support growth across business units. You will support inquiries and communicate micro-level trends to support sales operation and effectively drive yield. You will communicate risks and opportunities to the planning and sales teams to maximize revenue across the Disney digital brands. The right person for this role is a highly motivated problem-solver who is comfortable interpreting large data sets and communicating results throughout a sales organization. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Report on and provide insight into business verticals and metrics. Analyze, review and report usage trends and inventory delivery performance
- Approve and optimize video and display inventory on campaigns through daily interaction with the Planning and Sales teams
- Track and forecast sales sponsorship opportunities as well as new targeting, packaging and product offerings
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product and Content teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of digital media experience (preferably in inventory and operations)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel modeling)
- Proficient working in ad serving and ad management tools (Operative One, Yield Analytics, Salesforce, Google Ad Manager)
- Comfortable with large datasets and familiar with digital inventory trends
- Quantitative-thinker; comfortable dealing with large and/or incomplete data sets
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills. Collaborative work-style / team player
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to challenge status-quo and think big
- Ability to work in a fast-changing work environment
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.