Already applied?View Dashboard
Analytics Implementation LeadApply Now Apply Later Job ID 531787BR Location New York, New York, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand BAMTECH Media Date posted May. 04, 2018
BAMTECH is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLBAM, and the National Hockey League. Our proprietary technology provides direct-to-consumer video solutions, especially for live events with high viewership, offering viewers high-quality visuals any time and on any device.
As part of BAMTECH Media’s Analytics team, this person will own the implementation lifecycle process across all our apps and partners, including The Walt Disney Company, ESPN, MLB, NHL, WWE, PGA Tour, Fox Sports, Hulu, and Riot Games/League of Legends.
This role requires acute attention to detail, a strong sense of accountability, collaboration skills, and extensive hands-on experience as you directly contribute to the success of our digital analytics strategy, including data collection, reporting performance, measurement opportunities, and the integration of data across our platform.
- Implementation and maintenance of BAMTECH’s digital analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics/Firebase Analytics, Adobe Target, Localytics, Branch, and Conviva Pulse.
- Work with analysts, developers, business owners, and partners to understand their analytics needs and reporting requirements.
- Design and maintain tracking solution documents based on stakeholder requirements for multiple platforms, including websites, mobile apps, and connected devices.
- Perform data quality audits, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and implement fixes.
- Work with Analytics Manager/Project Manager to identify project risks and define exit criteria for each testing cycle.
- Perform regular quality assurance and testing post-implementation to guarantee sustained performance across our apps.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment including the organization skills required to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 2+ years of experience implementing and maintaining Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics on websites, mobile applications, and OTT platforms.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools, including hands-on knowledge working with data layers such as tag management systems to expose user events and actions on webpages.
- Experience with ticketing systems like Jira or Workfront.
- Experience with database structure and queries (SQL) is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while in a very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment is essential.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Experience implementing A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target and/or Localytics is preferred.
About BAMTECH Media:
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result, the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today, BAMTECH has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with BAMTECH, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call BAMTECH Media.
BAMTECH, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.