Analytics Implementation Specialist (Adobe DTM/Launch)
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 744459BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Jan. 28, 2020
Job Summary:As part of Marvel’s New Media Platform group, this position will play an important role in the analytics implementation of the company's customer experience and customer behaviors across our digital properties. This role requires hands-on experience with Adobe Analytics tools, DTM/Launch and Tealium.
Responsibilities:• Work with key BI, marketing, sales and product stakeholders to understand business objectives in order to develop the appropriate measurement plan and tagging strategy for Adobe Analytics
• Create and maintain technical specification documents for websites, mobile apps and campaign launches with Adobe Analytics
• Hands-on knowledge working with data layers and tag management tools such as DTM/Launch, and Tealium in implementing all tags from analytics to third party tags
• Perform data quality audits, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes, and automation testing using ObservePoint
• Ability to create test cases for QA validation of the implementation of a particular tag including third parties
Basic Qualifications:• 3-5 years’ experience implementing Adobe web analytics
• Expertise in Adobe Analytics tools ( Workspace, Report Builder, Discover, Test and Target, Adobe Launch) required
• Experience with DTM/Launch and Tealium including implementation of data elements and rules.
• Experience developing web measurement plans and leading Adobe Analytics tagging implementations
• Proficient in using web debugging tools for testing of tagging implementations
• Practical problem solving, ability to identify and interpret patterns, trends and anomalies in data
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Attention to detail is a must
• Strong relationship-builder, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skill
• Experience in client-facing roles is a plus
Required EducationB.A. Required
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.