Analytics Implementation SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 597227BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Sep. 26, 2018
Job Summary:As part of Marvel’s New Media Platform group, this position will play an important role in the analytics implementation of the company's customer experience and customer behaviors across our digital properties. This role requires hands-on experience with Adobe (formerly Omniture) Analytics tools, DTM and Tealium.
- Work with key marketing, sales and product stakeholders to understand business objectives in order to develop the appropriate measurement plan and tagging strategy for Adobe Analytics
- Maintain existing tech specification documents for website enhancements, mobile apps and campaign launches with Adobe Analytics, DTM, Tealium, ObservePoint, etc
- Hands-on knowledge working with data layers such as DTM and Tealium to expose user events and actions on webpages
- Perform data quality audits, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes
- 2+ years’ experience implementing Adobe web analytics
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics tools (Workspace, SiteCatalyst, Ad hoc Analysis) required
- Proficient in using web debugging tools for testing of tagging implementations
- Practical problem solving, ability to identify and interpret patterns, trends and anomalies in data
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong relationship-builder, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skill
Required EducationBA/ BS degree or relevant work experience
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.