Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Analytics Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 427898BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/21/2017
Responsibilities• Support the Business Intelligence team with data exports and report configuring
• Assist in the design and build of dashboards and reports
• Assist in any analysis leading to actionable insights with regards to the performance of Marvel’s digital properties
• Assist in ensuring accuracy of all data by creating automated quality checks on both the data and final deliverable
Basic Qualifications• Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus; vlookups, pivot tables, if statements, macros, etc.)
• Strong communications skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently
• Attentive to detail
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.