Art Director - ABC/HULU (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 840546BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Aug. 10, 2021
- The candidate must be highly creative, innovative, extremely motivated, organized and able to handle creative pressures under extreme deadlines.
- This person needs to be an ingenious visual problem solver. The art director must be able to manage quick turnaround of graphics assets, work well in a team and with a wide range of people --or independently as the situation demands.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can synthesize creative asks and requirements and make decisions about production capabilities and challenges.
- They also need to be able to create graphics as well as manage artists and projects with great competence and skill.
- This position requires hands-on proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and either 4D or Maya.
- Knowledge of graphics software such as XPression and VizRt, and live graphics production experience is a bonus.
- Must have 5 years as a designer overseeing video/motion graphics production in a broadcast environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, work ethic and a desire to be in a media and breaking news environment.
- Excellent people skills, must be able to manage creative staff and relationship with production.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, 3D, video production
- Strong editorial background/experience.
- Detail-oriented with proficiency at managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to think & communicate clearly and effectively, contributing to all discussions and strategy during the entire design process, from concept through completion
- Superior typography and design sensibilities
- BFA in Graphic/Digital Design or Animation
- 5 Years’ Experience in Graphic Design/Digital/Broadcast
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.