Assistant Manager, CRM & Consumer InsightsApply NowApply Later Job ID 792525BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Theatrical Group Date posted May 17, 2021
- Take the lead as DTG's primary point of contact with vendors in the areas of database management, e-mail service, e-mail creation and deliverability providers – tasks to include contract management, budgetary planning and work execution.
- Guide Disney Theatrical Group’s (DTG) e-mail marketing strategy utilizing a variety of consumer segmentation tactics in order to drive higher-than-standard levels of engagement (inclusive of high Deliverability, Open and Click Thru Rates and low Opt-Out Rates).
- Partner closely with the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to ensure a unified guest experience from inbound website visitation to outbound email communication and beyond.
- Collaborate across the Sales, Analytics, Ticketing, Marketing and Touring teams to create consistent processes amongst stakeholders and to champion optimized frequency of e-mail communications.
- Inquisitively identify and execute strategies to target diverse audiences to expand DTG’s audience base.
- Ensure DTG’s compliance with regulatory, legal and brand policies (e.g. CAN-SPAM, CCPA, Disney e-mail standards, etc).
- Create reports of campaign results for sharing internally, cross-divisionally and with Disney’s corporate customer database team as needed.
- Manage the secure transfer of personal customer data between Disney and vendors.
- Partner with the Disney corporate database team to identify new customer segment targeting opportunities.
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in CRM with a willingness to prototype new opportunities for DTG.
- 2-3+ years’ of data analysis/reporting experience.
- 1-2+years’ experience in a related capacity with email marketing.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships in order to extract optimal value.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with SaaS providers including at least one (ideally self-service) e-mail delivery platform.
- Elevated standard of professional integrity to maintain customer privacy when handling personally identifiable information.
- Commitment to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Familiarity with best practices in multicultural/diverse CRM strategies and latest developments in the field
- Job experience working with The Walt Disney Company and/or the live ticketed event industry.
Additional Information:DTG is committed to providing the highest quality opportunities for the widest, most diverse group of talented professionals throughout their career trajectory. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are currently underrepresented in the field of theater, inclusive of race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or expression, ability, and sexual orientation.
About Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises, producing and licensing live entertainment productions and events around the globe. Its nine Broadway titles, including the current Broadway productions of The Lion King, Aladdin and this year’s Frozen, have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers worldwide. The division also delivers live shows through its license to Feld Entertainment, producer of Disney on Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additionally, the division licenses full-length and junior and kids adapted titles for regional, school and community theatre productions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Buena Vista Theatrical Group Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Theatrical Group.
Buena Vista Theatrical Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.