Assistant Manager, Talent PaymentsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747374BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
The Assistant Manager will obtain documentation from artists and vendors, troubleshoot any problems they may have and enter them into a database. They will link this information to other databases in order to ensure that the vendor is paid promptly and correctly.
- Create and support ongoing maintenance for thousands of vendors and artists
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure all of the information is linked properly between multiple databases
- Create and support vital cross reference information
- Contact vendors and artists to guide them through the set-up process
- Coordinate with various departments and the talent payment team on metadata confirmation and data clean-up.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Must have patience, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be computer savvy. Knowledge of how to use a PC is required.
- Must have a reverence for accuracy and a passion for lots of manual data entry.
- Any knowledge of Agile PLM, Oracle R12, and other MS Office products a plus.
Required EducationBA / BS Degree
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Worldwide, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Worldwide, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.