Assistant Project Manager, BD PartnershipsApply NowApply Later Job ID 789391BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted May 03, 2021
- Assist with the management of Marvel partners to ensure the partner feels well supported throughout the term of partnership engagement. This includes, but is not limited to: marketing, content updates, and contractual requests
- Assist with the onboarding and management of new Marvel partners
- Interface with both Marvel and TWDC LOBs in support of 3rd party Marvel partnerships
- Provide weekly updates of partnership engagements to Corp BD & Strategy team
- Help build PowerPoints and excels to assist the team with market analysis
- Must submit a cover letter
- At least 1-2 years of experience working at a large company across multiple LOB’s
- Proven project management & account management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong communication, multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Hardworking and goes above and beyond
- Is polite, kind, and treats others the same way they would want to be treated
Required EducationBA / BS Degree or relevant work experience
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Entertainment, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.