Associate, Bundle Brand StrategyApply NowApply Later Job ID 910269BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Bundle is a team sport. As a leader in this cross-brand, cross-functional team, you’ll be expected to embrace and evangelize our collaborative mission and lead by example when it comes to collective goal setting and diligent follow-through.
- Support Senior Marketing Manager in driving cross-functional efforts to evolve The Disney Bundle brand based on key insights and competitive research
- Partners closely with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ brand teams across all efforts
- Acts as a brand steward to ensure Bundle brand consistency across marketing campaign development and execution
- Supports Bundle brand inclusion across product, marketing, and synergy activation efforts
- Support competitive research and insights to paint a picture of where The Disney Bundle sits in the streaming ecosystem
- Partner closely with additional teams across The Walt Disney Company including marketing strategy, awareness, performance media, and synergy in the creation & development of key brand initiatives
- Assists Senior Marketing Manager in communication of brand needs for key initiatives based on key insights
- 2 - 4 years of marketing experience
- Understanding of the OTT universe and subscription ecosystem is a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized project management skills
- Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
- College degree required
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.