Associate Marketing Manager, Performance MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 911679BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Dec. 29, 2021
Inside the subscriptions segment is Marvel Unlimited (MU), the award-winning digital comics subscription service providing instant access to over 29,000 Marvel comics including Spider-Man, The Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, X-Men, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool and much more. We are seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to continue Marvel Unlimited’s growth phase.
We are seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to play a key role in the evolution and success of MU. Reporting directly to our Associate Director of Performance & Content Marketing, this role will be the paid marketing enthusiast, expertly managing timelines, assets, and communications for advertising and subscription focused campaigns — keeping in mind target business goals, all while optimizing for efficient and effective performance.
The ideal candidate is an organized, curious, hard-working team player who takes initiative and loves digital innovation. This is a highly collaborative role which will interface with many teams including Editorial, Social, Production, Finance, Product and Business Intelligence in order to drive improvements in the marketing funnel and subscriber growth.
Responsibilities:Work in partnership and collaboration with the Senior Manager of Performance & Content Marketing to:
- Drive Marvel Unlimited subscriptions through performance marketing efforts across paid marketing channels.
- Own Marvel Unlimited marketing calendar working to secure alignment with the Editorial, Social, Production, Design, and Marketing teams.
- Manage the creation and development of new marketing materials across Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Paid Social, and Affiliate.
- Develop copy and creative briefs and managing approvals using JIRA and other project management tools.
- Lead the planning and execution of our marketing landing page strategy to optimize Marvel Unlimited conversions.
- Bi-weekly reporting on paid media performance and use data to inform future creative briefs.
- Manage monthly invoice process with finance ensuring accurate and timely submissions.
- Execute paid distribution campaigns for sales and partnership deals and manage campaign reporting.
- 3-4 years of experience in digital, entertainment or growth marketing (preferably for a digital subscription service or ecommerce brand)
- History of running effective paid marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Understanding of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and DSP paid ecosystems and how marketers can use tools, data and operations to maximize performance success
- Social and digital media savvy, up to date on current digital trends and competitive landscape
- Highly analytical mindset who curious and enjoys organizing and synthesizing data
- Ability to prioritize, manage several projects at once and work under pressure.
- A fan of Marvel, and lover of comics is a plus.
Required EducationBA / BS Degree or relevant work experience
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.