Associate Producer, 20/20Apply NowApply Later Job ID 920781BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Jan. 30, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Strong communication and organization skills are a must.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Candidates must be able to multi-task and have sound editorial judgment.
- The ability to communicate with and work well with others is a must in our collaborative environment.
- An interest in growing skills in longform production
- Candidates are also expected to foster an inclusive and positive work environment.
- Prior experience in long-format production is a plus.
- Experience with shooting on various formats and a basic knowledge of Avid editing is also preferred.
Required EducationBachelor’s degree
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.