Associate Producer, ABC News Live - PrimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 871774BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Oct. 08, 2021
- Produce a variety of stories including reporting, writing, cutting video and making graphics.
- Proactively work to help team identify and address problems quickly when they arise.
- Able work with on-air talent, from a producing/writing perspective
- Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced control room
- Show initiative to produce content while also working collaboratively as a team
- Minimum of 3 years' experience producing in a digital, streaming or broadcast environment.
- Prior video production experience in a fast-paced environment and an understanding of the current digital landscape of live streaming
- A willingness to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, overnights and weekends and thrive under daily deadline pressures
Required EducationBA or BS from a 4-year accredited college or university or equivalent experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.