Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Producer, GMA (Digital Media Center)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 597801BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Oct. 01, 2018
Job Summary:The Associate Producer will work on the 3rd hour of GMA but also be ready to help on a breaking news situation.
- Identifying the best shots, cutting and pushing to air.
- Working with show producers to fix broll for the show that has already been cut but needs changes. As well as cut new elements requested in the morning.
- Sourcing and clearing user generated content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for use on all platforms during breaking news.
- Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to make editorial judgments as well as an overall understanding of News programs.
- Experience in 24/7 live breaking news situations.
- 2-3 years of television experience is required.
- Working knowledge of AVID, non-linear editing and administrative tools (e.g., Avid Nexus, MediaCentral), Social Media, and basic computer proficiency and understanding of iNews, MARS, MS Office, etc.
- Overnight and early morning hours required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.