Associate Producer - Part Time, ABC AudioApply NowApply Later Job ID 810101BR Location New York, New York, United States Business ABC News Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
The right candidate should be creative, highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects. Strong editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro are a must. This position requires an understanding of the 24/7 news environment.
This part time position (29 hours a week) is based in New York City but the work can be performed from home.
- Edit raw interview footage into short clips and social bites
- Create short info-videos focused on holidays, news-of-day, breaking news, obituaries, special events
- Work closely with the entertainment team to plan and schedule the release of video content on a weekly basis
- Keep track and alert video team of noteworthy musical anniversaries, celebrity birthdays and pop culture events
- Work with team to provide video coverage of special events including The Oscars, Billboard Music Awards and The Emmys.
- Contribute content ideas and suggestions to keep the platform filled with fresh and exciting videos
ABC Audio Social:
- Conceptualize and generate social content (image/video/text) for new and daily podcast series
- Liaise with podcast producers to request relevant materials to build social content
- Develop creative copy that matches messaging and overall tone of content
- Proven proficiency with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and copy skills, with attention to detail and ability to use sound judgement to ensure content is within ABCN standards.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word + Excel) and Google Docs
About ABC News:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC News.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.