Associate Product Manager
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 752087BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 05, 2020
Job Summary:Disney Direct-to-Consumer-International (DTCI) is seeking an associate product manager to support the identity strategy product manager, and work collaboratively with other product managers within the team to formulate and deploy data strategies across the Data Platform. You will assist in providing coordination amongst internal and external stakeholders, augmenting requirements, and supporting product strategies across DTCI’s portfolio of media products. A successful candidate will actively assist product managers to scale and manage the suite of unique and syndicated identifiers across many touchpoints within the organization
- Monitor regular ad serving and analytics data to ensure Disney identifiers are integrated correctly, and lead troubleshooting with ad products and data collection teams if necessary (Google Ad Manager, Adobe analytics)
- Consult on identity collection and deployment for 3rd party vendors and affiliate partners (vMVPDs, device graphs, data matching partners)
- Support platforming group in building out the vision for a proprietary ID graph
- Provide insight for bespoke identity, targeting, and attribution integrations
- Collaborate with stakeholders, other product managers, and legal/privacy for effective gathering of requirements and creating a go to market approach
- Keenly observe the marketplace for identity trends (cookie deterioration, password sharing, house-holding) and share updates with product marketing and other staff
- Knowledgeable on digital advertising practices and standards
- Understanding of the media consumption landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, with excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and deliver quality work on time
- Experience with ad-tech and ad-serving platforms
- Understand DMP and CDP functionality and use-cases
- Familiarity with the fragmented connected TV environment
- Knowledgeable on recent compliance regulations, including CCPA and GDPR
- Experience with first and third party data (ex. Liveramp, Experian, device graphs, DMPs, CDPs)
- Basic knowledge of SQL, HTML
- BA / BS required preferably with focus in advertising, business, computer science and/or engineering
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.