Associate Project Manager - Disney+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 968018BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 19, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
From show clips and highlights to video and audio streaming, and some of the world’s most trusted news, analysis, commentary and scores, our industry-leading portfolio of 90+ digital products reach an average of more than 380 million users, who spend over 30 billion minutes and watch at least 3 billion videos, each month across the range of products and brands.
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to join our expanding Marketing Design team. This is an opportunity to collaborate with the very best in marketing, design, product and technology to help shape industry-leading products used by millions across the world.
Through organization, communication, and experience with workflows pertaining to Marketing Design, you will help supervise the day-to day-operational, asset management, and administrative activities and ensure that all processes are executed and that overall campaign deadlines are met. This role will work very closely with the Design Project Management organization to clearly communicate timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations with internal team members and external partners. You have a deep understanding of marketing design processes with an ability to facilitate design deliveries. You will play an integral role in the continuous improvement of design workflows and working to constantly review and iterate on supporting the team as we scale through launching the Disney+ service around the globe.
This is an entry level role on the creative team.
- Assist with maintenance and implementation of documentation and project management tools (Jira, Wiki, Airtable) that allow for quick and efficient understanding of resource capacity and project status. Maintain day-to-day project / asset request / task dashboards.
- Assist with maintenance of project plans that is the single source of truth about a project to keep teams aligned and informed; Help track overall project timelines for marketing design campaigns; prompt escalation processes to make issues visible to lead PMs.
- Help source relevant key art/graphics/ for all marketing creative campaigns; Oversee the folder management of creative assets, ensuring proper accessibility from our internal and external partners. Is meticulous with project and file management.
- Help define, formalize and optimize processes that help the Creative team run smoothly internally and cross-functionally. Ensure the team has a clear definition of success for outcomes/timelines/deliverables before starting a project
- Help the Creative team prioritize their work and gently nudge team as needed to keep things moving.
- Work with Marketing partners and other departments to ensure their needs are properly communicated / briefed to the Creative team.
- Partner with other motion team, designers, copywriters, and other marketing creative stakeholders to deliver high-quality assets; Ensure the team is delivering great design quickly, predictably, and with appropriately defined scope
- Schedule key review and stakeholder meetings; Capture feedback/notes, next steps, and liaison with the PM leads.
- Will route certain projects through brand and legal communications and approvals.
- Familiarity with project management software, and organizational/collaboration tools (i.e. Jira, Asana, Trello, Airtable) preferred.
- Experience managing processes and timelines across a marketing or creative team preferred
- Understanding of production workflows, timelines and creative solutions. Experienced in planning for and effectively managing project risks all preferred but not required.
- Organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong listener: able to deeply understand the team’s needs, ask the right questions to keep a project moving in the right direction, and proactively pursue feedback.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Able to adapt to new working methods and technological advances.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.