New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 737000BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jan. 23, 2020
Job Summary:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming Services seeks an Atlassian Administrator to join a team of talented and dedicated technologists. This role reports directly to the Manager of Systems Engineering in the Corporate Infrastructure Department. Corporate Infrastructure falls under the office of the CIO. The ideal candidate has a wide range of experience working with various Atlassian products including JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, ScriptRunner. and Groovy. Experience with Crucible Fisheye is a plus. A qualified candidate must be able to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a dynamic growing busines.
- Manage all aspects of the Atlassian tool chain including workflows, custom fields, schemes, add-ons and integrations)
- Perform advanced troubleshooting tasks on Atlassian nodes including resource utilization and stack trace analysis
- Build new Jira projects, and author workflows based on user requirements
- Manage the confluence environment and create spaces, pages, page templates as necessary
- Manage roles and permissions for tools according to functional areas, production processes, projects teams
- Ensure system availability of all Atlassian tools based on defined SLAs
- Handle service ticket queue to ensure timely resolution for end user issues
- Support for s/w deployment and maintenance projects
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- 5+ years of JIRA administration experience, supporting small to large enterprise environments
- Experience administering JIRA, Confluence & Crowd
- Experience with Atlassian Datacenter products a plus
- Experience with Fisheye/Crucible a plus
- Proficient in ScriptRunner / Groovy / JQL
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with speed and efficiency
- Ability to self-motivate, handle, and prioritize competing tasks
- Ability to work after hours to support projects and maintenance activities
- Ability to balance user requests and business needs against established JIRA governance best practices
- Strong verbal, written and social skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.