Brand and Ad Effectiveness AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 828948BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 02, 2021
This position evaluates and interprets research data and findings with limited supervision from a combination of proprietary Disney sources and third-party vendors. Measurement is increasingly important to advertisers to prove the value of marketing. This role will help the Walt Disney Company remain on the cutting edge of cross-platform research to help marketers optimize their campaigns across the portfolio.
- Works with Ad Sales, Ad Operations and external vendors to manage brand effectiveness studies from study design to presenting to clients
- Creates collateral materials including one-sheets and case study reports to leverage ad sales
- Fields time-sensitive ad-hoc requests and questions from key stakeholders
- Assists in maintaining measurement resources like panels and databases
- A minimum of 1-2 years of media/market research experience preferably with a focus on advertising research
- Experience executing digital brand lift studies with research vendors strongly preferred
- Experience with ad technology, statistical software, and corporate software (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word) strongly preferred
- Strong organizational skills, and excellent written and oral communications skills
- College degree in Research, Marketing, Data, Statistics or related field (or other college degree with relevant work experience) is preferred
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.