Already applied?View Dashboard
Brand Assurance Coordinator (Temp-to-Perm)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 573908BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Date posted Jun. 29, 2018
Job Summary:Marvel Entertainment is looking for Entry level legal Brand Assurance Coordinator within Marvel’s Brand Assurance Department.
Brand Assurance handles the administration, review and approval of all worldwide video game, interactive and consumer products for all Marvel franchises.
This position will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining the legal requirements and clearances of our video game, interactive and consumer products licenses.
This position is temp to perm.
- Perform reviews for Marvel licensed products upholding brand and data integrity standards.
- Manages product submission lifecycle, focusing on the legal and data compliances.
- Search, read and understand licensee contracts.
- Provide comments related to product and packaging.
- Verify licensee has rights for platform, genre, article and adherence to our brand and style guides
- Have previous experience in the video game and consumer products industry.
- Candidates must be highly organized, detail oriented and dedicated.
- Able to adhere to a tight deadline oriented environment with a high volume of work.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook is a plus.
- Have well- established knowledge of the Marvel brand and intellectual property.
- Team oriented with strong collaboration skills.
Required EducationBA/ BS Degree
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Brands LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel.
Marvel Brands LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.