Brand Operations CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 808783BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jun. 07, 2021
The Brand Operations Coordinator will play an important role in planning, communicating, and implementing high-level brand initiatives and consumer products programs. These efforts will include development of informational presentations and communication materials for global Marvel and TWDC stakeholders, management of project correspondence, and support of daily operations related to data analytics and brand approvals.
A promising candidate must have proficiency in presentation building, meeting management, excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Build and maintain presentations that communicate key brand and creative initiatives to global stakeholders
- Support data driven efforts by synthesizing meaningful information from analytics and consumer research to support planning efforts
- Assist in development of all brand communications, including forward-facing copy for licensing initiatives, internal communications, and approvals
- Assist in routing of style guide materials for legal and trademark approval
- Manage Brand approvals for strategic licensing opportunities
- Facilitate workflows and calendars for Brand Planning and Creative Services teams
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience in brand management and operations
- Familiarity with the Marvel brand and characters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency with Keynote and building eye-catching but informational presentations
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Familiarity with Open Text, Zendesk, and Oracle management systems a plus
- Experience with data entry and digital asset management software
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strategic critical thinker and problem solver, with a strong mind for details
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Competent in quickly and efficiently following up on projects and communications
Required EducationBA/BS Degree or relevant work experience
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Brands LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Brands LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.