Already applied?View Dashboard
Business Development Coordinator, PublishingApply Now Job ID 430405BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 03/04/2017
Role works to develop publishing sales materials (presentations, one-sheets, advertisements) for direct market, book market, and conventions.Apply Now
- Develop and maintain sales materials for direct market, book market, and conventions
- Develop and maintain pitch materials for Marvel Custom Solutions & Print Ad Sales teams
- Coordinate various aspects of Marvel’s presence at conventions and trade shows, including talent appearances, giveaway items, events schedules, and other tasks as assigned.
- Assist Publishing production in the creation of promotional materials, including but not limited to print and digital display advertising, in-store promotional items, comic samplers.
- Create presentations (PowerPoint and Keynote) for convention panels, sales presentations, internal presentations.
- Liaise with Studios, Television, Games and other LOBs to source assets for cross promotional marketing opportunities.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with general understanding of the marketing, promotions, publishing and/or licensing business.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams and senior executives.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Keynote, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once.
- Demonstrated ability to respond calmly and quickly to shifting priorities and timelines.
- Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality.
- Experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.