Business Operations Coordinator – Gift CardsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 751830BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Mar. 04, 2020
In this coordinator position, you will support the development of the Gift Cards program, as well as general business operations. You will work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders across commerce, product, customer service, legal, finance, and Disney Gift Card Services, as well as external stakeholders and vendors. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication and organization skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to concurrently manage multiple workstreams and projects.
- Establish project requirements, accurately track open projects, prepare status updates, and document processes
- Aggregate and manage project feedback for internal stakeholder teams (i.e. commerce, product, marketing, customer service, legal, etc)
- Compile internal communications including written memos and presentation decks
- Assist with operational tasks related to the launch and management of the gift card business
- Coordinate vendor relationships
- Assist with budget compilations and tracking
- Track and coordinate creative approvals
- 1-3 years work experience
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communications skills
- Strong business writing and Powerpoint / Google presentation design skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products and businesses
- Bachelor’s degree
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.