Business Operations Manager - Incident ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 958816BR Location New York, New York, United States / Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Apr. 14, 2022
- This role will aid in the operational responsibilities of identifying incidents, qualifying severity, designing remediation plans, gaining legal and leadership approval, and overseeing the end-to-end process
- This role will regularly interface with senior leadership and will need to write executive memos and reports with authority, concision, and constant eye for business impact
- This role will collaborate cross-functionally with the entire Disney Streaming Services organization, with an emphasis on product, engineering, analytics, legal, and finance, as well as stakeholders from business units across The Walt Disney Company
- This role will need to understand both the macro of how an incident impacts Disney Streaming at large, as well as the micro of the technical mechanics of the issue
- This role will need to have a complete understanding of the Disney Streaming commerce and entitlement ecosystem, and serve as a cross-functional subject matter expert
- This role will participate in an “on-call” rotation to serve as incident liaison for ad-hoc incidents or planned feature releases / service expansion / content drops
- 5-7 years’ work experience
- Broad business management background
- Blackrock incident training a bonus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with demonstrated ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Thrives in a fast-paced highly iterative environment
- Expert written and verbal communication skills; ability to bottom-line technical details into concise summaries
- Previous technical program management experience
- Expert level excel / Google Sheets experience
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.