Already applied?View Dashboard
Client Development Manager, WABCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714438BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Oct. 23, 2019
- Create and present multi-platform revenue generating presentations
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Managers to address our clients’ needs
- Interface with clients on marketing strategies, construct campaign timelines, and help manage and deliver campaign elements
- Create and present post sale re-caps
- Represent our Client Solutions Team internally and externally
- Broad knowledge of Integrated Marketing, Ad Sales Research and General Market/ Station Intelligence, which is imperative for an effective collaboration with our Sales and Marketing Teams
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ of work experience
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ambitious and motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Team player with a positive outlook and attitude
- Build and foster strong relationships both internally and externally
- A design background with a working knowledge of graphics, Photo Shop and Illustrator.
- Work experience in the media industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Additional Information:To apply, please go to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition #________.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.