Coordinator, Ad OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747346BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Feb. 11, 2020
- Work closely with the Ad Ops Team on advertising proposal creation, building media plans, negotiation, and implementation with Sales, Marketing, and Ad Operations
- Support with negotiating media and pricing for Sales on an RFP-by-RFP basis
- Work with peers across the organization to properly price out all ad opportunities on a client by client basis based on spend history, the current marketplace, and organizational priorities
- Traffick, manage and optimize ad campaigns in Google Ad Manager
- Analyze and provide ad-related reporting across Marvel Digital properties (Web, App, Social) and provide direction to senior management on opportunities and risks for the ad business
- Support with forecasting ad inventory on Marvel properties
- 1+ years in Digital advertising or related field
- Knowledge of digital advertising landscape, specifically from a content/publisher POV with a focus on Social and non-traditional inventories
- Knowledge of ad tech systems a plus (Google Ad Manager, AdX, Omniture)
- Knowledge of order management and ticketing systems a plus (Operative, Boostr, JIRA)
- Proficiency in Excel: pivot tables and use of large data sets, particularly as it pertains to ad forecasting, delivery, and revenue recognition.
- General knowledge of social media platforms and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive strategic decisions a plus
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Required EducationBA / BS Degree
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.