Coordinator, Brand ConnectApply Now Apply Later Job ID 744750BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 05, 2020
The Coordinator, Entertainment and Sports Brand Solutions provides overall support for the Disney Advertising Sales team. Our group’s responsibility is to provide the tools, resources, and marketing ideas needed to drive advertising revenue for our full Disney portfolio of Disney, ABC, Freeform, ESPN and Disney Digital Network - across linear, digital, social and experimental platforms.
- Support the Disney Advertising Sales team on day-to-day operation of advertiser driven marketing, digital/social, and promotional programs
- Assist team in the development of client specific marketing opportunities and help with the management and execution of sold-in campaigns
- Liaise with multiple department for any sales materials requests, programming inquiries, marketing questions, etc.
- Develop compelling pitch materials in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Create and maintain marketing budgets for pitched and sold-in campaign elements, create contract requests and process invoices, etc.
- Assist with social media marketing solutions alongside social edit and manage the execution of sold-in social campaigns
- Update and manage various department reports, tracking documents, calendars and client spots
- Manage weekly meeting agendas and prepare appropriate materials and updates
- Participate in brainstorms as needed
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project workflow in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong creative writing skills with a demonstrated ability to put ideas on paper
- Experience with social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Positive can-do attitude with initiative, persistence and flexibility
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Demonstrated experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs
- 1+ years of professional experience in media, advertising, marketing, sales or related industry
- Passion for the entertainment and sports properties under the Disney portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.