Coordinator, Digital Sales, PublishingApply NowApply Later Job ID 880110BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Oct. 28, 2021
- Provide marketing support for Marvel’s various digital comic platforms including:
- Digital comics on comiXology and Marvel Comics apps
- Digital comics on third party platforms (Kindle, Books on Google Play, Nook, iBook store, etc.)
- Digital Comics Library Services
- MU & MU+ subscription service
- Manage internal production and release schedules across vendors
- Copywriting for promotion of digital comics across media
- Review of marketing assets produced by digital comic partners
- Compile and analyze digital comic sales data
- Assist in the creation of digital exclusive product
- Engage in customer acquisition efforts
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communications skills
- Must have patience, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be computer savvy. Knowledge of how to use a PC and/or a Mac is required
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word, Social Media Platforms
- BA / BS degree in applicable fields of study or relevant work experience
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Worldwide, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Worldwide, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.