Coordinator, Entertainment Brand SolutionApply NowApply Later Job ID 786015BR Location New York, New York, United States; Washington, DC, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 04, 2021
- Support team members on the development and execution of cross-platform (linear, digital, social etc.) deals
- Participate in idea generation and help with creation of pitch materials (RFPs and proactive)
- Participate in idea generation
- Help with all client-facing pitch materials that detail (customized and market-wide) sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate approvals among key stakeholders (Management, Legal, BS&P, PR, Business Affairs, studios, producers, etc.)
- Help coordinate aspects of the activation process: timelines, approvals, production shoots, post-production, etc. May include: Draft project related paperwork, Coordinate approvals, Support in on-set shoots, Budget management/billing, Responsible for digitizing and uploading all branded content, Draft deal recaps and case studies, Help with events
- Provide organizational support to the team including: manage status reports, monitor department expense budget, create meeting recaps, set up cross-team processes etc.
- Clerical work including coordinating and setting meetings, setting meeting agendas, securing conference rooms, video conferences, etc.
- Relevant internship or coursework experience in marketing, sponsorship, promotion, branded entertainment and/or media at a network, cable, promotional/media agency or entertainment studio
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Team player with solutions mindset
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, mornings, weekends and/or occasional travel
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro
Additional Information:DISNEY AD SALES
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.