Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator - Integrated MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 528869BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 02/26/2018
Disney ABC Integrated Marketing is seeking a Coordinator to report into two Senior Managers in NYC and whom can work in a demanding and fast paced environment.Apply Now Apply Later
- Support two Senior Managers on day-to-day operation of advertiser driven marketing, integration, digital and promotional programs related to ABC News Programming.
- Help brainstorm and develop advertiser opportunities including but not limited to in-show integrations, custom content, digital and social elements etc.
- Create presentations and proposals that detail the customized opportunities including screenshots and collateral.
- Primary responsibilities would include: oversee and manage on and off-air (including digital) execution for deals that have sold-in; deal agreement letters; social tracking; point of contact for PR related calls; management of: creative process, vendor relationships, production timelines; all department, show and Sales related documentation
- Direct interface on projects with clients, agencies, producers and various departments within ABC News (Sales, Marketing, Legal, Business Affairs, BS&P, PR etc.).
- Budget management, all internal billing, department status reports, case studies and competitive analysis.
- Work with interns to help digitize all sponsored content
- Manage promotional agency in developing rules and prize fulfillment for sweepstakes and contests
- Collaboration with entire department on brainstorming on cross portfolio opportunities as well as competitive tracking.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication skills: persuasive and convincing both in oral and written
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Expertise in project management and execution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project workflow and deadlines in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrate creative thinking
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Digital and social experience a plus
- Proficient in Outlook (create/edit emails and appointments), Word (create/edit documents), Excel (create/edit documents), Power Point/Keynote (create/edit presentations)
- 1+ years of marketing or advertising industry experience
- 2+ years sponsorship marketing, branded entertainment and/or promotion experience
- Entertainment and/or television background
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience