Coordinator, PartnershipsApply NowApply Later Job ID 804826BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jun. 01, 2021
- Facilitate the custom billing process, including consolidating necessary documents, uploading them to SharePoint.
- Assist Partnerships PM with overseeing custom department pipeline.
- Liaise with Account Managers, Sales and Estimators to oversee pricing process for multiple projects and communicate respective requests and costs.
- Request contracts to draft from Legal, communicating deal terms efficiently.
- Build frameworks and tools to streamline efforts and identify new marketing opportunities.
- Assist Sales Integration team throughout the Pre- & Post-Sale process – responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute during brainstorms and assist with building client proposals
- Assist with creation of marketing materials
- Oversee Sales Integration tracking documents to ensure all projects are up to date.
- Interface with the Ad Ops and Sales Integration teams to create end of campaign recap decks.
- Send Recap Notes for weekly Production call
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects.
- Ability to route and track creative feedback / approvals and effectively communicate to various vendors and internal teams.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to collaborate with members of multiple divisions within the Marvel New Media and Publishing teams.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects – knowledge of programs to facilitate organization (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Documents, Keynote, Power Point, Mac and PC experience, Adobe Photoshop.)
- Site traffic, social metrics, and metrics reporting experience a plus.
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.