Coordinator, Talent RelationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 877024BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Oct. 19, 2021
Cover Assignments & Tracking
- Maintain a list of active covers and their statuses
- Organize a list of talent appropriate for covers to share with Talent Management and the Editorial Team
- Track materials required for the Previews catalogue
- Work with the Editorial group to minimize any open cover assignments
- Find work for under-utilized talent
- Assist the Talent Management team and the Sales group in managing cover programs
- Respond to talent inquiries
- Manage an archive of talent samples
- Track the history and follow-ups for promising talent
- Be accessible to all talent who have questions about Marvel. Talent Management is an open and unbiased outlet for our artists if they have problems with their editors or careers
- Help guide the careers of writers and artists through the Marvel system
Talent Management – Recruitment
- Travel to domestic & international conventions, events & art schools to review portfolios of prospective artists
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Practiced documentation skills
- Basic computer skill
Required EducationBA / BS Degree or relevant work experience
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Worldwide, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Worldwide, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.