Customer Campaigns Manager, ESPN+Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 698947BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Aug. 28, 2019
The Lifecycle Campaigns Marketing team is focused on driving engagement and retention for both Disney+ and ESPN+. The team is creative, thoughtful, data-informed, and results-driven. This team works closely alongside Growth Marketing and Marketing Operations to drive subscriber engagement. The team is also an important cross-functional partner, liaising with multiple key teams and stakeholders across the larger organization to drive the business forward.
The ESPN+ Content Campaigns Marketing Manager will be responsible for ESPN+ customer campaigns to drive customer engagement, awareness and campaigns post-acquisition, while building relationships with extended teams across the Disney, Disney Streaming Services & ESPN businesses.
- Oversee, develop, and manage captivating content marketing campaigns for ESPN+ across the subscriber lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all ESPN+ campaigns marketing across Marketing Ops, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners
- Manage the ESPN+ campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines, and quality control checks
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources,that includes a close partnership with ESPN Marketing and teams within Disney Streaming Services while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization (e.g. via weekly status reports and presentations)
- Message effectively with external partners on quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort
- Develop testing plans, evaluate results, and produce reports working with Analytics teams
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing, product, or related field developing multi-channel campaign and/or content strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present (or visually tell a story using) data, influence others, and build relationships
- Track record of creating content marketing customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
- Incredible attention to detail
- Flexibility with a positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment with ambiguity
- Exceptional organizational skills and can manage accountability across multiple work streams
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization
- Ability to work independently and ability to work across teams and matrixed business units
- Results-driven and self-starter
- A personality that embraces change and is excited by the opportunity it represents
- Knowledge of US and International sports
- Passion for working within the sports industry
- Experience working in the sports, SVOD, or Subscription business space
- Familiarity with ESPN+ Programming and the sports media landscape
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing suite
- Experience in editorial or content creation a plus
- BA/BS Required
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.