Customer Service Manager - Tier IIIApply NowApply Later Job ID 768345BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 10, 2020
Responsibilities:CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ROLLOUT
- Assist the GTM teams with the rollout of the Star product by establishing customer service operating principles, standards, and policies.
- Liaise with The Walt Disney Company teams across the globe to define in-market requirements and ensure best practices are implemented with a global mindset and local execution
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
- Build effective working relationships with external contact center vendors as well as the full Disney Streaming Services Customer Experience team
- Partner with the various Walt Disney Company business units in the development of new Customer facing processes or services.
- Audit contact center agent interactions with customers, identifying opportunities for improvement, and developing and executing plans for improvement
- Research customer issues associated with billing, account management, entitlements, utilizing internal tools and other resources to identify solutions
- Help establish protocols and best practices for communicating with customers over voice, live chat, email, SMS, and social channels
- Help audit and troubleshoot product issues, providing escalations to product and engineering teams as necessary
- Assist in the creation of and execution of training for internal and external contact center agents and other trainers, as necessary
- Project management of initiatives including establishing project plan, tracking progress, and documenting milestones
- Implementation and documentation of business processes across multiple stakeholders
- Translate policies and key decisions to executive memos and process documentation to support a number of functions including customer service, legal, finance and marketing
- Other duties as assigned & as necessary to support a growing operation & product launch schedule
- At least 5 years of Customer Service Experience and leadership
- Vendor Management Experience
- Impeccable communication and organization
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform above expectations in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
- Availability to work irregular hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
- Experience with a Subscription-based product or service
- Teamwork, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem.
- Knowledge to anticipate a wide range of future needs and opportunities and facilitate development of complex solutions
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
- Self-motivation, high-energy, tenacity
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.