Data Analyst, Paid MediaApply Now Apply Later Job ID 724134BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
- Support Paid Digital marketing team (Social, Display, Paid Search, Audio, Video, CTV, and affiliate channels) to optimize channel performance, understand their analytics needs and set the roadmap for analytics work
- Develop and maintain key analyses around our marketing funnel, subscriber LTV and churn; report out results to broader organization
- Monitor & analyze performance data across channels, tactics, partners & individual ad networks to ensure budget is optimized to deliver the highest ROI
- Mine internal user and response data to develop targeting models, decision rules and response/ROI forecasting
- Manage user acquisition data tracking integrations both internally and with third parties
- Partner with internal analytics & data engineering teams to develop a data strategy roadmap to fully optimize & operationalize acquisition data sources
- Collaborate closely with the engagement team to manage and coordinate audience tactics within marketing plans
- Writing audience rules, queries, and merge rules
- Perform deep-dives of audience campaigns to inform best practices for different products and strategies
- Assist in providing ongoing reporting and analysis to inform and support business and marketing decisions
- Understand key drivers and audiences for each business unit and their specific marketing potential
- Create documentation around new processes derived from audience testing results
- Collaborate with teams to develop comprehensive onsite and paid media campaigns to drive acquisition and retention
- Understanding of media fundamentals and industry knowledge
- 2+ years leveraging paid media analytics to drive significant business impact
- 2+ years' strong experience with SQL coding
- R or Python Programming experience
- Familiarity with Tableau, Looker or Datorama (business intelligence, dashboard creation and data visualization tools)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with DCM (Double Click Campaign Manager)
- Experience with Paid Media/DSP Platforms (i.e., DBM, Oath, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- DMP Solutions (i.e., BlueKai , Salesforce, etc.)
- Working within the Marketing/Advertising vertical
- Experience desired in the OTT space, streaming media industry or other subscription-based service
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant focus (i.e., Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or Machine Learning)
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.