Data AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 928244BR Location New York, New York, United States / Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 04, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- Business Performance Reporting, Visualization, and Regression Management: Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand engagement and retention on the platform. When engagement is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success.
- Creation of New Reporting: Partner with stakeholders to create new dashboards that will be used day-to-day by the marketing and executive teams.
- Refining the data model and processes: Help improve the underlying data model and processes that impact data analysis, dashboard creation and reporting.
- Experimentation Analysis: Provide clear recommendations from A/B tests to stakeholder groups and product teams to measure impact of campaigns and product changes. Maintain and support ETL and experimentation strategy across streaming platforms.
- Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze user behavior to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create a shared understanding of how our subscribers are engaging with the platform.
- Forecasting, and Opportunity Sizing: Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this analyst will be tasked with forecasting and opportunity sizing. This will help business stakeholders evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving business performance.
- Partnership: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
- 1+ years of analytical experience.
- 1+ years work experience using SQL and Python/R. Knowledge of SQL up to CTEs and window functions.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills.
- Exposure to Salesforce, Braze and other customer relationship management tooling.
- Product analytic experience to measure impact of changes within the Disney Streaming products to drive growth and retain customers.
- Understanding of statistics concepts.
- Exposure to querying data at scale.
- BA or BS in Data Analytics or other relevant field
Additional Information:The pay range for this position in Colorado is $86,800 to $105,000 per year, however, base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.