Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
DATG Ad Sales Research Internship (NY) - Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 520914BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 01/24/2018
- ABC Television is known for outstanding content across linear, digital, and social platforms including Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family and The Bachelor.
- Disney Media is the entry point to The Walt Disney Company for our audience thanks to great brands like Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior and Radio Disney.
- Freeform is known for outstanding content across linear, digital, and social platforms including The Fosters, The Bold Type, Famous in Love, and 25 Days of Christmas.
The Disney ABC Television Group Research team provides consumer insights and marketplace learnings to help the ad sales team drive revenue and partner with advertising/agency clients. Key areas include multiplatform performance insights and delivering consumer and advertising expertise across the overall Disney ABC Television Group.
A day in the life…
• Create weekly ratings reports and competitive sales highlights
• Update sales materials with latest data and consumer insights
• Deliver learnings from competitive networks/sites
• Respond directly to ad-hoc ad sales requests
What you bring to the role…
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint and/or Keynote
• Highly analytical, detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills, ability to tell a story with numbers
• Passionate about the entertainment industry and television programming
• Familiar with social media platforms
As well as…
•All candidates must be eligible to work in the US
•All candidates must be at least 18 years old
•All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship
•All candidates must be available from May/June to August/September for the 12 week program
•All candidates must be willing to work full-time 40 hours/week
•All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
•Undergraduate students in their Junior or Senior year or recent graduate
•Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
•Familiar with Disney ABC Television Group Programming
•Major in communications, media studies, or other relevant major
•Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with: American Broadcast Companies, Inc
Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability