Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Design Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 427886BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/21/2017
ResponsibilitiesThis role will assist in the design and creation of various pieces of Publishing Marketing including ads for print and digital marketing, which includes being responsible for website takeovers, basic gif creating, and social media campaigns, etc. You will also work directly with PR teams on the creation of Convention Presentations. Finally, you will work directly with the Merchandising & Promotions Production Designer and the Sr. Manager of Merchandising & Promotions to design logos, branding, and trade dress for Publishing events.
Basic QualificationsStrong understanding of basic design fundamentals and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience in Adobe After Effects and a passion for drawing and illustrating is a plus.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.