Designer – ESPN+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 958481BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Apr. 18, 2022
From show clips and highlights to video and audio streaming, and some of the world’s most trusted news, analysis, commentary and scores, our industry-leading portfolio of 90+ digital products reach an average of more than 380 million users, who spend over 30 billion minutes and watch at least 3 billion videos, each month across the range of products and brands.
As Designer you will be responsible for the creation, development, and delivery of designs for all things digital including rich media display, web-based marketing landing pages, and lifecycle email campaigns. This position provides creative support for daily production and long-range assignments, contributes to group projects, and works independently on assignments when needed. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who are Photoshop masters, possess strong conceptualization skills, the ability to manipulate key art quickly with meticulous attention to detail, change direction easily, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, have a solid understanding of responsive web design, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of The Disney Bundle product.
Your portfolio must reflect fundamental graphic design skills with understanding of message hierarchy, typographic layout, and pixel perfect Photoshop compositing.
If you are excited about joining a multi-disciplinary team, pushing the boundaries of sports and entertainment content and technology in a fast-paced consumer driven marketing environment, we’d want to hear from you.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
- Support Creative/Art Directors with the production of digital marketing assets
- Eager to learn and provide design solutions based on Creative/Art Director feedback
- Design pixel perfect digital marketing assets
- Heavy key art manipulation and photoshop compositing
- Iteration and versioning of creative assets for global marketing campaigns
- Organizing and naming files appropriately for team members, vendors, and agency partners
- Keep the design standards of the brand at the highest possible level
- Contribute concepts to campaign pitches
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience working as a Digital Production Artist or similar role
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as Sketch, HTML and CSS
- Must have digital production skills creating digital assets in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, to take direction and to work as part of a team
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who have experience working on sports, lifestyle brands, or entertainment brands are a plus
- Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered
- BA/BS in Design, Fine Art, Advertising, or relevant field
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.