Already applied?View Dashboard
Device Partner Media AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 664201BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jun. 24, 2019
Job Summary:The Customer Acquisition team is a division within marketing tasked with driving new subscriber growth across Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns to grow the subscriber base for Disney Streaming Services.
The Analyst, Device Partner Paid Media will play a critical role in assisting and supporting the planning, negotiating, buying, and optimizing of our over-the-top (OTT) paid media strategy across our device partner platforms (Roku, Samsung, XBOX, etc.). The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to be at the forefront of a developing media channel and someone who can help spur innovation and better measurability with our device partners. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney & ESPN businesses, with our device partner marketing team, and with high profile external partners.
- Responsible for supporting the Manager, Device Partner Paid Media in our paid media strategy with several major device partner platforms
- Help execute campaigns for Disney Streaming Services products (ESPN+ and Disney+)
- Ensure all campaigns are set up with proper attribution tracking to enable full campaign attribution and launch with flawless execution
- Maintain key planning and benchmark documents, assist with campaign billing, and gather launch confirmation details
- Ongoing campaign performance analysis, working with internal teams to report back on results driven from our investments and provide campaign summaries/learnings
- Optimization of campaigns to increase incremental number of new subscribers and increase share of contribution from these device partners to the overall business
- Report weekly on trends and granular insights by partner to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure paid acquisition efforts align and are lockstep with the larger promotional strategy and earned editorial placements
- Collaborate with the partner marketing team to determine client solutions and improve consumer experience on connected TV platforms
- 2 or more years of paid digital media experience; media agency with OTT network expertise experience strongly preferred
- Advertising Agency experience strongly preferred
- Solid foundational understanding of media concepts, terminology, and OTT buying
- Strong experience creating PowerPoint recap presentations for executives
- Performance marketing experience (i.e. optimizing towards lower-funnel objectives, like conversion, with KPI’s like cost-per-acquisition or return on ad spend) is a must
- Experience with conversion tracking and mobile marketing attribution partners (such as Kochava) and also digital reporting tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe) preferred
- Experience and understanding of paid social, programmatic, and SEM buying platforms (demand side platforms, Google Ads/AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Understanding of paid digital streaming and subscription ecosystem is a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and monitor/optimize campaigns outside normal business hours
- Polished professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytics skills are a must
- College Degree required
Additional Information:Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the upcoming Disney SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.