Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Digital Compositing Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 427885BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/21/2017
ResponsibilitiesThe Digital Comics intern will assist with the following responsibilities:
- Help create books for digital download
- Help create books for Marvel Entertainment digital comics reader
- Redesign cover images
- Create in house ads for marvel digital comics
- Check the quality for digitally created books and files
Basic QualificationsThe ideal intern candidate will have knowledge of Adobe Suite programs. PHOTOSHOP, INDESIGN, ILLUSTRATOR. A keen sense for design. Great listening skills and will work well with the digital team. Should be always on time and open to learning new ways to use the Adobe programs for completing digital comics for Marvel comics.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.