Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Digital Marketing Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 429092BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 03/01/2017
- Research ideas, partners, and channels for new campaigns
- Develop creative for new campaigns and ongoing testing
- Assist in the construction of marketing communications and coordinate communications between different workgroups across multiple lines of business.
- Coordinate assets and approvals for weekly marketing emails.
- Coordinate assets and approvals for social media and display ads
Basic Qualifications• Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus)
• Strong communications skills
• Comfortable with numbers and analytics or willingness to learn
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently
• Possess a keen eye for creative and detail
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.