Digital Video ProducerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 724024BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
The person in this role will be crafting unique pieces for all digital and social platforms - drawing from news-of-day events, ABC News’ archives, affiliate/client elements and field material shot by our team of global reporters.
We’re seeking a true collaborator to help bring energy and creativity to our growing team
- Identify, edit and program compelling, shareable videos across all ABC News digital platforms
- Source archival material when needed
- Craft raw video feeds into digital-friendly content
- Minimum 1-3 years of video editing experience
- Knowledge of either AVID or Final Cut is a must
- Experience writing news stories
- Willingness and desire to collaborate across different teams
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, projects and tasks
- Bring energy, humor and positivity to the group
- Experience editing in a news-driven environment
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Well organized and capable of rolling with change
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.