Director, Digital Ad OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 781609BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
In this role you will report into the VP of Ad Operations and will work closely with the Revenue Management & Operations teams across the portfolio. The primary responsibility of the Director is to insure the flawless execution and delivery of campaigns against stated goals and objectives and to mitigate revenue loss. In this role it is important to create meaningful relationships within the organization – especially with sales. The role requires that the organization sees you as the go-to and the subject matter expert on all things related to the Account Management role and can entrust the highest level of service for all their campaigns.
If you are someone who meets this description, then this is a great role for you.
- Leading and managing the direction of the team
- Handling escalations and troubleshooting of any issues
- Represent the Addressable Ops org with technology, sales operations, pricing & planning
- Initiating and overseeing projects that increase team’s efficiency and accuracy
- Developing long-term training and education strategies for the team
- Work with the VP to develop business rules and policies for the ops org to follow. Insure we’re in compliance with auditing policies
- Representing Disney Ad Sales with industry events
- Will be the main-point of contact with our out-sourced partners to insure that we continue to provide white-glove service to our clients
- 10+ years’ experience in digital ad operations at a publisher, ad tech company, ad agency or ad network
- Clear, strategic thinker with the ability to execute on priorities and who is not afraid to roll sleeves up
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and loves to solve problems
- Strong executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to digital ad operations pitch-to-pay processes and systems
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.