Already applied?View Dashboard
Director, Ad OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627776BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jan. 10, 2019
Job Summary:As the Director of Ad Operations for Marvel Entertainment, you will lead the digital advertising operations team who is accountable for the creation and delivery of digital campaigns for some of the world's leading brands. The ideal candidate is an experienced digital advertising leader who is passionate about flawless execution, operational excellence, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, while managing an Ad Operations team.
- Own management of internal Advertising Operations team. This leader is a well-rounded expert, possessing digital media expertise as well as process-driven operational leadership skills.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to sales during pre-sales targeting/forecasting and post-sales reporting/up-sell recommendations.
- Ensure flawless execution of ad operations with a focus on providing the best experience and results that serve our advertisers and maximize revenue for Marvel from campaign set-up to trafficking and reporting.
- Manage team that runs inventory planning and processes for direct clients and Marvel licensees.
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results with various internal teams.
- Technically savvy and comfortable working closely with product and development resources.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment.
- Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for ad operations – drive accountability, operations strategy, operations finance, and KPIs
- Foster a success-oriented, goal-driven and collaborative environment within the organization including enhancing the company's culture and core values
- Minimum 7-10 years of ad operations and industry experience, and 3 years of experience supervising a team
- Expert Knowledge of Google Ad Manager (formerly DFP)
- Strong systems orientation including Salesforce, Operative or similar systems and technologies
- Familiarity with video ad serving formats including VAST, VPAID and MRAID (Experience with Brightcove and YouTube CMSs a plus)
- Network Administration: Creating / Managing Ad Tags, Ad Units, Key-Values, Custom Creative Templates, Video Ad rules etc.
- Knowledge of Chrome Development Tools, Charles, or similar debugging tools. As well as experience with JIRA and other project management tools.
- Proficiency in Excel: pivot tables, and manipulation of large data sets particularly as it pertains to ad forecasting, delivery, and revenue recognition.
- General knowledge of Social-based advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive strategic decisions
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.