Director, Ad-Ops and Revenue ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 827768BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jul. 13, 2021
- Manage Ad Operations Team and work closely with counterparts in Sales, Finance, and Marketing to implement and evolve business process to support Digital ad sales business.
- Oversee all Digital revenue and inventory forecasting, reviewing, and reporting for over one dozen Marvel Digital platforms, including but not limited to Marvel.com, MarvelHQ, YouTube, Social Platforms, Podcasts, Newsletters.
- Build pricing recommendations for custom programs and evaluating cost variables across the digital sales team. Experience with social buying and/or strategy is a plus.
- Create short term and long-term revenue forecasting. Build revenue analysis to help build pricing recommendations and inform strategy decisions for senior management.
- Point-person for implementation of new order management, ad serving, and CRM systems.
- Work with other divisions to ensure Marvel adopts best practices, systems and workflows consistent with The Walt Disney Company.
Basic Qualifications:5+ years in digital media experience, knowledge of standard digital media and social based advertising and revenue evaluation and analysis experience.
Required EducationBA/BS degree preferred
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.